For years, Eric Barker has been one of my favorite bloggers. He’s an avid reader who shares all the best stuff he learns from a wide range of books.
In this episode, you’re going to learn how Eric built up his email subscriber list of 300,000 readers. The answer is surprising, because even though his articles are syndicated on Business Insider and TIME, those sites are not actually the main drivers of his popularity.
By the end of the episode, you are going to have a clear game plan for getting your ideas to spread, and you’ll also learn how Eric is marketing his new book, Barking Up The Wrong Tree.
- The number one takeaway from Barking Up The Wrong Tree
- How to establish your own personal definition of success
- Eric’s advice to authors who want to get featured on reputable sites, like Business Insider and Forbes
- How Eric’s writing has changed other people’s lives
- What it means to create “valuable content”
- Eric’s marketing plan for the launch of his new book
- Eric’s advice on reverse engineering the type of book you want to write.
“The critical thing about success is knowing yourself, and knowing your signature strength.” —@bakadesuyo
“If you make an awesome product, marketing is easy” —@bakadesuyo